Wednesday, June 5, 2024

 I'm Back

Well it's been almost 12 years since I last posted, so I thought maybe it was time to start anew. Twelve years gets away from you in a hurry if you aren't paying attention.  My original profile indicated that I was "heading toward my golden years". Well it seems that I have struck gold and the "heading toward" has turned into "trying to survive".  

Actually I am doing well and have very little (but not nothing) to complain about.  I have thought about rekindling this blog more than once, but (and this is where the 12 years older comes in) I couldn't find  where it was located. So, I am back and intend to start recording my thoughts and ruminations once again. As you might have noticed, the old blogger Bill was not very prolific (3 posts).

Again, my posts will be unrelated, random thoughts of the day if you will. They will, at least for now, be in no sequence as they relate to my life. I hope to go back and explore some old experiences along with thoughts on the present and maybe the future.

So here we go .......

No comments:

Post a Comment